20th Year Anniversary
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles is celebrating its 20th Anniversary
Launched in 1996, the Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) program offers the next best thing to the purchase of a new Toyota. When you purchase a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle it provides peace of mind in a used vehicle that only a Toyota factory-backed certification program can offer. Since its inception, All Toyota Certified Used Vehicles undergo a 160-point quality assurance inspection, including mechanical and appearance reconditioning.
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles also offers a 7-year, 100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty, a 1-year, 24-hour roadside assistance plan, and a 12-month, 12,000-mile limited comprehensive used car warranty. You can choose your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle online or at our dealership. The Toyota Certified Used Vehicle program combines the confidence of purchasing a new vehicle with the value of a used vehicle to provide a “like new” ownership experience. Toyota Certified Used Vehicles offers a smart alternative to traditional used car options and gives you the peace of mind you seek in a used vehicle. Make your next vehicle purchase a Toyota – known for legendary quality, dependability, and reliability.
The Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Advantage
- 12-month/12,000-mile Limited Comprehensive Warranty1
- 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty2
- 1-year of Roadside Assistance3
- 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™4
- Certified customers are eligible for standard new car financing rates5
2. Whichever comes first from original date of first use when sold as new. See your Toyota Certified Used Vehicles dealer for warranty details. Program not available in Hawaii. For AL, FL, GA, NC & SC, warranty coverage differs in the following ways: 7-year or 100,000-mile Toyota Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage begins on January 1st of the vehicle’s model year and zero (0) odometer miles and expires at the earlier of seven years or 100,000 odometer miles.
3. From date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery up to 3 gallons and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to the nearest Toyota dealership. Services provided exclude any parts required. Coverage not available in Mexico. See Certified Warranty Supplement for warranty details.
4. Beginning December 1, 2005 CARFAX® Vehicle History Reports™ are a required part of every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. See your local dealer for details.
5. Rates mentioned are for standard new car rates, and do not include new car specials or subvented rates. Not all buyers will qualify. Financing available through Toyota Financial Services for qualified buyers only.