2019 Toyota RAV4: Find Specs, Features & More
Folsom Lake Toyota invites you to learn more about the adventurous and efficient 2019 Toyota RAV4 near Sacramento, CA. Explore all the specs and options of this adventurous and efficient compact SUV.
When the very first RAV4 was introduced, it was a massive hit and a true game-changer. A few generations later, the RAV4 has won a popular setting in the Sport Utility Vehicle market. In all these years, the RAV4 has been transformed from a basic sport utility vehicle into a sportier and modern-day recreational activity vehicle. The 2019 model is smart, is equipped with sophisticated safety tech, infotainment wizardry, and boasts a new set of powertrains and engines.
2019 RAV4 Overview
Some of the recent upgrades in the 2019 RAV4 are:
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.0
- 8-Speed Electronically controlled automatic transmission
- Three unique drive modes
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Dynamic torque vectoring
- All-wheel-drive with multi-terrain select
- 1500-1750 lbs of towing capacity
- Avant-garde exterior design
- Opulent interior for awesome cabin comfort
Sleek & Stylish
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 looks sleek and sporty with trendy wheel arch designs, stunning polygonal motifs, and a more chiseled and lifted-up body. The dark-finish lower body enhances the car's stylish chassis and emphasizes its aggressive styling. Some of the distinct external revisions include:
- Repositioned side mirrors for better visibility
- Re-sized rear quarter glass
- Re-designed lighter yet sturdy body for enhanced aerodynamic stability
- Improved wheelbase size
- New 19-inch wheel options
All-new TNGA-K Global Architecture Platform
Beginning this year, the 2019 RAV4 uses Toyota's TNGA-K Global Architecture Platform. Some of the best highlights of this new architecture are:
- It is a potent foundation for better safety, capability, and comfort.
- Includes high-strength steel body, saddle-style fuel tank, and offers exceptional handling performance
The unibody structure and the TNGA-global platform jointly make the RAV4 more rigid than previous generations. This year, the Toyota RAV4 returns with a 2.5-L inline-4 but with higher horsepower and torque. With the 8-speed Direct-Shift Automatic Transmission, the new RAV4 is smoother and crisper when driving.
Toyota Rav4 2019 - Specs, Features & Trim:
Test Drive the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Near Sacramento Today
Want to learn even more about the 2019 Toyota RAV4 near Sacramento, CA? Visit Folsom Lake Toyota online, in-person, or call us to schedule a test drive.
2019 Toyota RAV4: Specs, Features & More | Folsom Lake Toyota